Saturday, January 16, 2010

Struggles, Haiti and Molly Hightower

I started out to write about my struggles with overcoming my disability due to a stroke that left me unable to speak. Then the earthquake in Haiti happened and Molly Hightower died. I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing Molly and it is tragic that her life was ended way too soon. From all the news reports I’ve heard, she had a good heart and lived her live knowing she was helping those children.

On the other hand, think about it for a minute, are you living your passion like Molly did? Is your job and life fulfilling in the way hers seemed to be? Finding a passion in life can be a really difficult task, so in that regard, I am truly blessed. I found my passion, being a woman and owning my own business doing something I love! My company Foldin’ Money is so fun and so unique that it makes me happy to be a part of it. As a stroke survivor I am doubly blessed in that I can run my business in spite of my garbled speech. Find your passion, follow your dreams, live is short, live it well. I know this is a different type of blog entry for me, I hope you will all give thanks for the blessings in your life! Thanks for listening! www.foldinmoney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment