Thursday, January 21, 2010

Men Are Funny Creatures


Men and their logic often escape me and my sweetie is no exception! We work different shifts, he nights, me days. He loves to record TV programs that he misses while at work. So the deal was he could record on the bedroom TV, leaving our other television free for my viewing pleasure, provided the recording ends before I go to bed. The VCR in the bedroom makes strange noises when it stops recording and that wakes me up. Seems logical, right? One night before he left for work, I came into the bedroom and heard the VCR humming away. I asked him how long it was set to record and he said, sheepishly, “About 1:00 am.” My jaw dropped, but his retort was PRICELESS, he said, “It’s okay, I turned the fan on so that will drown out the VCR sounds!!” I laughed, “My dear,” I said, “Noise is noise!!” He is such a sweetheart, how could I be mad at him for trying to be thoughtful? Thank god for men, life would be so boring without them! www.foldinmoney.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment